Wednesday, October 26, 2011

back burner

I had grand plans for a pumpkin patch blogpost but of course I am not home (where the pictures of our trip to the patch are) and I can't find my camera (where I have various other pictures that might be nice to share). So for the past while the blog has been on the back burner. I'm sad to say that it will continue to simmer in the background for a bit longer also.

Not that we aren't up to much. We've been traveling back and forth on I-5 from home to Portland and back and forth again for the past little while. Logan is off on a long trip for work and because I'm now about 34 weeks pregnant and not expecting to be able to talk to Logan until he's done (in a few weeks) I'm opting to be in more populated places than my house. We'll be in Portland through Rowan's 4th birthday, back home for some dr visits, then back down for my 26th birthday. After that a more southerly trip to Sisters... hopefully. Being fairly close to my due date that trip is a bit dependent on how I feel, how little miss Evelyn is doing, and the weather. I'm optimistic about myself and baby girl... we'll see about the weather.

So I feel I have to apologize that my infrequently updated blog will be even less frequently updated for another month or so. The good news is that by then I'll be able to post a giant belly picture and shortly thereafter some new family-of-5 photos! :) Until then you might catch us on my Mom's blog or perhaps my Mum-in-law's blog.

I hope all of you have a great October and most of November. This branch of the Godsiff clan will be on holiday until probably Thanksgiving.

2 comments:

Courtenzia said...

I don't think you need to apologize. I update about once every like decade or so ;)

Can't wait to celebrate birthdays! Also, if you have to go up for a dr visit and I don't have school (I may be able to be absent for a day) I can come up with you if you'd like =)

mommarazzi said...

When you've got a bun in the oven I think you are entitled to use whatever burner you need to.

You are a busy Momma. I am amazed you still have as much energy as you do these days! Hang in there. Only a few more celebrations in the month of November and then we can focus on little Evie and cheer her arrival!!!