We are moving
That's right. After six years of marriage and four years of parenting in the great northwest we're heading east... quite a ways east. We'll be moving to Fort Belvoir, Virginia by January 10th. This is our first move as a family and to be honest I'm a bit intimidated and emotional about the whole thing. Especially considering the holidays and Evelyn being due so soon. At the same time I have peace as I lean on the Lord. He's given me an amazing husband who is strong, confident, able, and so so supportive. Not to mention great kids who I know will be troopers and probably love exploring new places and making new friends.
So here we go. Off on our grand eastward adventure, I'm not sure how it will all work out but I do know that it will, we'll be together, and that God is good :)
2 comments:
You'll be in our thoughts and prayers constantly and I know we'll give thanks for skype !
love you and your family
Goddy
You mean we are going to have to learn to skype?!
As for the camera dilemma. Please, please do get something to photograph those kiddos. Especially that new baby. I wish so badly that I could be there when she is born to photo-document her arrival and all that. I'm trusting that you'll be able to use cell phone cameras if you have to so we can be part of her big arrival.
Post a Comment