Saturday, June 12, 2010

Fun with noodles

Last week my younger brothers finished school for the year. This week they are hanging out with us enjoying what should be a week of pretty good weather. If the next 6 days are anything like today it'll be great! Today was sunny, warm, and wonderful!

After we'd done our food shopping for the week I realized that I'd forgotten bug spray so I went back while the guys picked up some Thai food for dinner. Near the bug spray I found a couple of pool noodles. I thought they'd be fantastic for Rowan. Something he can safely "fight" people with :)
He was pretty excited by them.


Epic battles ensued! Fun, safe battles :)


They also serve well as elephant trunks


This photo's a little blurry but I thought it was a cool shot.


I was trying to get a picture of the water lit by the sun.

Even though this didn't turn out like I wanted I think it's kinda cool. It was mostly dumb luck. I couldn't even really see the screen because the sun was in my face!



I can't promise daily updates while the boys are here but I'll try to document the fun in somewhat timely manner :)

1 comment:

mommarazzi said...

Love to see those boys bare footed and having fun. Thanks for letting them hang out up there!