We didn't get up to much at all today so I'm just gonna post pics from Sunday. We had some good fun on Sunday :)
Some more noodle fun!

We actually went out and bought a few more noodles so we could have large, epic, safe battles :) This one lasted quite a while.
Splashy boys

Rowan loves loves LOVES the pool. He's just going to be in heaven this summer when it's warm enough to swim more than two days in a row. Splashing is just about his favorite thing.
Logan enjoys it too ;)


I'm afraid before long I am going to have to take swimming lessons. I never had the fondness for water that Rowan has already so I never properly learned how to swim. But if I don't learn I think I'd have to keep him away from opportunities for fun and exercise. And that just wouldn't be fair to the little guy. Besides, I'll take any chance I get to wear my boy out! :D

I don't know if Katie will like the water as much as her brother but one thing I'm fairly certain of is that she will be as happy and talkative as he is! She is such a smiley, giggly girl! And I love it!!
Two nights in a row we got to have a fire in our firepit. The first night was after Rowan's bedtime so he didn't get to enjoy it but we did the second early so he could hang out with us too.

Maybe we should have done it even earlier?
Or maybe campfires just aren't that interesting
to an active 2 year old?
Haha, really he was just getting sleepy.
It wasn't as warm today and isn't forecasted to be very warm again until the weekend but it should be nice enough to play outside. Which is good enough for me! :)
2 comments:
his sad face and posture make him look so much older!
marshmallows totally make "boring" fires better, but i suppose they aren't the best before-bed food. at least we don't have to worry too much about him being a pyro.... he thinks fires are boring and he LOVES water. a safer combination! :)
I think he looks contemplative. I love to sit and stare at the fire. (But then I've been accused of liking fire a bit too much!)
Summer sun, water fun and evenings around a cozy fire. Doesn't get much sweeter.
Post a Comment