Saturday, December 03, 2005
aaaaaaaww... poor little thing!
Hokay, so Hayden and I were traveling about the little Neopet world in search of food for Cameron's dying neopets when suddenly Hayden pointed to the screen and said, "click there, it's sad" I don't know why I was intrigued by this by I clicked anyway and it was sad! You click on this little dot off in nowhere land and it brings up a picture of this sad little .... thing... (some sort of cute stuffed toy that looked quite depressed) It was the "discarded magical blue grundo plushie of prosperity" I can't believe that name, it is so beautiful.... and yet so, tragically, ironic. It said next to the picture that you couldn't talk to it though, because it was a toy and wouldn't talk back. And that's it! you can't help the poor little thing, you can't pick it up and give it to someone else... all you can do it look at it... neopets you are surly!!!! *sniff* you are uncaring...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment