
That didn't happen obviously, we were engaged on January 8th, 2005. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
So the plan was modified to 18 months, and along the winding way from January to December there have been a lot of up and downs
, emotionally, spiritually and of course physically up and down I-5. Even couple times a little further south, down to Sisters :)
, emotionally, spiritually and of course physically up and down I-5. Even couple times a little further south, down to Sisters :)Now plans have changed again.
Logan and I, through prayer and waiting on God and discussions with many loved ones older and wiser than ourselves, have officially moved our wedding date up to December 17th, 2005.
That's right folks, two weeks. Yeah, we're crazy kids in love, what can we say? We're going to be having a small family wedding, probably in my parent's living or dining room. But no worries, we still want to have everyone dear and (in some cases not-so) near to us to be a part of our move to marriage... hood. We'll be having a BIG reception in a couple months. The reason for waiting so long to have the big reception is 1) my brother Rylan can be there then 2) consideration for out of state/country guests 3) Logan's job and 4) because we said so :PAbove all else we want to thank each and everyone who has been and is still a part of our lives for being there for us and supporting us throughout our lives and especially through our engagement. We love you ALL and will be sending out many many lovely wedding pictures and save-the-date cards for the reception so keep your eyes peeled... but not really, because that sounds gross.

And as always everyone, please, play safe. I know those logs laying around town may seem "safe" even "friendly" but you never know which ones may contain nuts. Thank you.
4 comments:
Hooray for wedding!!!! Hooray mostly for being married. It's so much better than being engaged. Sometimes, I don't really notice it, but there is something huge and amazing the Lord does with two married people. So great!
Congratulations Alyssa! I'm really happy for you!
huzzah for Alyssa and Logan!!
I am so excited!
Let's have some ice cream and pies at the reception when I get back.
Post a Comment