Saturday, December 03, 2005

It's seven o'clock guys....

It's SEVEN O'CLOCK and we're just getting the "morning light", you know when things kinda look blue? It's supposed to happen within about the 5 o'clock hour, well.... I think so anyway. But today, and recently, it's been happening about 7 o'clock and that's just weird. Winter just HAS to be different doesn't it? You don't see summer gettin the sun up at 4 do you? No. You don't. Maybe winter has an inferiority complex because it thinks that everyone like the warmer seasons better. Personally I like winter and fall, it's crisp and nice.... well.... unless you live in Portland... then more often than not it's wet and coldISH but not cold enough to actually really be worth whining about. It's annoying when you feel cold but you can't just call someone up and whine at them, "Duuuuude it's so cold!" because they'd ask "Is is snowing?" of course you'd have to answer, "........ no ......" and then they would absolutely have license to mock you because if it's not snowing yet it's not really REALLY cold and so you're obviously a wuss. Well MLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHH I gueaa I'm a wuss coz it's COLD :P

No comments: