Thursday, June 16, 2005

Weird dreams

weird dreams are... weird. Especially when you wake up and think they were real for like, two seconds, then it's just weird... Those kinds of dreams creep me out and after I have them I need to have human interaction before I feel sane again. I also think it's funny when you're dreaming something and then you wake up but you think that the dream is still happening like when you dream you're talking to someone on the phone then you wake up and realize you had your hand to your ear but there was no phone. Last night I dreamed Logan was at the side of my bed and he put out his hand to take mine. I woke myself up when I lifted my hand, I opened my eyes just as I was going to put my hand in his and he wasn't there. It was kind of sad but then I closed my eyes, went back to sleep and he was back :) Not long now and he'll really be back :D yay.

No comments: