Tuesday, June 14, 2005

He's ok

I guess he really did just get kicked off. The computer crashed or something *shrug* false alarm I suppose. Sometimes I feel terribly guilty after typing a scared post and then everything turning out to be ok, but not this time I know God doesn't care and I know He's smiling not flipping out because I may have scared people or because I didn't have anything to be scared of in the first place. :D hooray for not feeling bad!!!! Hooray for grace!!! Hooray that my Father in heaven loves me for me and not my emotions!! :) Hooray!

2 comments:

Lola Bacon said...

Alyssa.... I miss itzakadoozies in the rain....

Lyssa said...

ooooh, I remember those... we gotta find some of those :) then we can find some rain and walk in it :D worst case senario we could probably get someone to spray us with a hose. But somehow I think finding rain will be pretty far down the list of worries.