hm... i was just chatting online with Logan and he just left without saying anything. I hope everything is ok but I have a feeling he was kicked off in a hurry and with him being where he is I can't help but think that it was because he was unexpectedly called to duty. *siiiigh* I cant's see why and how I am able to choose this life except that I believe God gives me more grace than I know. For now would you please say a prayer for my soldier? I know I'll be saying a few until I hear from him again.
Holy Spirit give us peace, help me to let Logan go into your hands. I have no power to hold him here in the first place. I love you, I know Logan loves you and I just want him to be safe. If he was called away to fight somewhere tonight please help him to be focused and accurate may his life be protected and his enemies scattered. God, Help him to know that I am ok with him having to leave and that you're giving me the strength of heart to deal with these surprises. Thank you Father.
Amen
No comments:
Post a Comment