Wednesday, April 27, 2005
A day late but nonetheless... Train!
So my Cherisey sister and I were talking on the phone last night discussing various locations wherest to have a wedding. One of the worst being outside of Lloyd cinemas, but of course that is not as bad as getting married on the MAX tracks and having to yell, "train!" whenever one should be coming. It could be quite a hassle getting your entire wedding party on and off the tracks many times during the ceremony. I suppose the person performing the wedding could talk like an auctioneer, really fast, :) that's a funny thought picture, cause the bride and groom would have to talk fast too, and they'd keep getting interrupted by the best man and/or the maid of honor whose job it would be to warn everyone of impending doom. hahaha, that's funny. Funnier that getting married in the street and yelling, "car!" because cars always have more time to stop and are far more likely not to squish the entire wedding party and guests. And that's always good. Logan and I haven't decided for sure where we're going to get married but rest assured it won't be on the MAX tracks... though the intersection of 15th and Halsey might be nice, then we can all go into Applebees afterwards and get sodas or strawberry lemonades. But I wouldn't be able to get a discount unless I worked that day, aaaaand I'm not working that day so, sorry guys you'll have to come up with about 2 bucks each if you want to come to my wedding.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Alyssa, you are so smart! I think I will have my wedding on the max tracks.
I'M GONNA BE A BRIDESMAID!!
(and the hottest damn bridesmaid you've ever seen, too. So there.)
Post a Comment