Sunday, April 24, 2005

I am a flower and I have something to say

I was woken up this morning at about ten to 6 by a loud sort of ringing... Well it wasn't really ringing... It was the Army song but it was unexpected and loud for 5:55AM. I didn't recognize the number on my caller ID so I answered the phone with a fuzzy sort of confused "hello?", to which Logan answered, "You should be awake! it's almost six there!" :D hooray for phone calls from my dear, sweet Logan :) They make me so happy! As always I know nothing of where he is or what he is doing other that it's really really hot, dry heat but enough to make you sweat profusely apparently. I have 33 pictures of him in my room at least 19 of which have me in them too. It makes me happy to have all those pictures around, especially when I have a voice to listen to when I stare at them. He wants me to send a CD with my voice on it so that he can listen to it when he looks at pictures of me, :) little does he know.... well, I can't say on here he might read this. ;)

Weird, mean or most funny person? Ummm... I don't think I have any recent stories worth repeating... at least none that I can recall well enough for them to be interesting. And by that I mean being able to say more than well... there was this guy... and he was mean and he said, "Can you take my order now?" but HE was the one who didn't call and parked in the carside spot and came in and DIDN'T tell the hostess that he wanted to order carside so of course we treated him like someone who was trying to be illegal about using the carside spot! How could he get mad at us for THAT? huh? The little paper tape.. ish wrapper thingys are nice, they make the rolled silver not fall apart all the time. That's nice. .... .... ok I'm out of things to say again, I'm tired but I'm just fine with being woken up if it's Logan doing the waking :)

I love you baby! Keep up the awesome work, you're my hero! You'll be home before you know it and until then I'll be missing you and waiting for you and loving you. R2G honey.

No comments: