Sunday, May 08, 2005
I got to hug Logan last night
I had the weirdest dream last night. I dreamt that I was sitting at my computer in my room and then (I don't remember how or when he got there but) Logan was with me! We stood there embracing each other and I kissed his cheek. Then my cell phone started ringing. I picked it up off the desk and looked at the caller ID but I didn't recognize the number. (Logan still had his arms around me :)) When I answered it I thought it was Logan but it wasn't, still I looked at him and said, "This is so weird, it's you". I know that makes NO sense but it's a dream so that's just fine. Well then Logan told me to give him the phone and he said something to the guy on the other end about knowing that it was almost 2000 hours (8pm) (it was actually 19:55 and I showed him that on my watch) then he left my room and went downstairs. After a minute or two I thought, "Hey! I want to say goodbye" so I went downstairs and walked around looking for him but he wasn't there. I went to the front door and saw a white car driving away, I realized it was him and I said, "no!". But he was gone, then I watched as these busses drove by with a bunch of guys in them. I think they were new recruits going to basic training, after they drove by I woke up. The strangest part was that when I came downstairs this morning I kept expecting Logan to be there around every corner. It was an odd feeling but I'm glad that I had that dream because it felt really good to hug him even if it was only a dream... :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment