After a month our A/C is finally back on (praise the Lord) so we are finally sleeping in our own beds! This morning I woke up (a little late) to Rowan coming in my room soon followed by Katie whose activity woke Evie. I couldn't help but capture the moment. Rowan wasn't too pleased as my photography was delaying his breakfast but we were soon downstairs and munching our shredded wheat.
| I don't remember why I left K's pigtails in but they're sure cute! |
After our morning cereal and cartoons I sent the big kids to play outside since the weather was so nice. I set to ordering Rowan a new book online for our upcoming road trip and had just wrapped up when the kiddos came back in absolutely covered in dirt! Apparently there had been some sort of dirt throwing/fighting game going on. Either way they were filthy so I ran a bath. Needing both hands I decided the best place for Evelyn was in the bath rather than on my hip.
Obviously this was just too cute not to be captured.
It wasn't easy to get them all looking and smiling with bubbles and toys everywhere but I did it!
Just before that....
| Miss K's face here just cracks me up! |
I got the girls out first and after checking on Rowan's exiting progress I found Katie sitting in a bowl next to Evelyn...
| spinning... |
...which I captured.
5 comments:
Oh how we remember those Katie eyebrows scowling. Cute X a million! The laundry basket in the tub is classic.
I'm glad that you are rolling with all of the activity there. Obviously Katie is spinning ;0)
They are all getting so big. Good for you getting all of this cuteness captured for those of us far away and hungry for random glimpses into your lovely family life.
Aw! SOO cute! The last tub pic is definitely frame worthy, should be on your wall :)
I also like that Evie is not playing with toys designed for baby girls ;) just what little sisters do!
And by last I mean second to last...
That laundry basket trick is great! Those are bring-a-smile-to-anyone's-face priceless photos. Thanks for sharing them. You're doing great.
But 75 is cooler? Yikes!!
We loved reading this post! Piper especially loved watching Katie in "the spin" video! Her mouth was wide open the entire time. Wouldn't be surprised now if she started spinning in bowls someday soon. Thanks Katie for the lesson! The laundry basket trick is genius!
Post a Comment