Friday, August 26, 2011

Random Moments

It's been so long since I've made the time to sit and blog that to really fill you in would take too long! So here are a bunch of random snapshots from our last month. I hope I can get back to blogging fairly regularly once summer and all of its activities and busyness dies down. We'll see though, with this growing belly I don't know if I'll have the energy! ;) I guess we'll wait see, but for now: Random Moments!


To earn money uncles Hayden and Cameron cleaned our roof of moss,
they did a great job!



Rowan entertains a slightly confused Piper


















Uncle Ty and Ro search
for a lost rugby ball










Rowan has a blast in the yard



















Uncle Cam consoles Katie after she got splashed by Rowan


















Goofy girl


















No-more-training-wheels training


















sweetness



Random Moments from the Godsiff Reunion!

pretty flower seen in downtown Hood River


No one looking
except the sheep and elk...









My children are random...








Picture of a picture





Random moments with
Uncle Ty and Aunty Caroline!


gophers?




















Katie and the ball game

















Another random moment from the Oregon Zoo






















The view -->











Ah, Portland :)


Random snack time moments




Random moment with Uncle Kiel

The boys got very silly once they realized Kiel's glasses were mirrored



Random cousin moments at our house

Rowan pulls security while "Grammarazzi" snaps away





























Random moment from yesterday


I got Katie stickers because she loves to stick them all over her arms, face, and shirt... I had no idea it was even more fun to stick them on Dad while he tried to rest! ;)





3 comments:

Reese said...

I love the pic of Cam and Katie, also Rowan falling off his bike.

Hooray stickers =) I remember when we always wore stickers... course we were a bit older than Katie... random indeed.

mommarazzi said...

Where is the comment that I posted yesterday?

mommarazzi said...

Did you know that 4 of your pictures have people taking pictures in them? I love going back over the photos and clicking them to enlarge and find things I hadn't noticed before.

I love so many of the kids cute-isms! Katie's feet up in her bunny chair. Her holding the sides of her dress out on the deck. Rowan's awesomeness in all things. Just delightful.