Saturday, July 16, 2011

Halfway!

Tomorrow I will hit my "official" 20 week mark. Which means this pregnancy is halfway done! :) For the occasion I thought I'd spruce up the ol' blog and finally take a profile shot of the "bump".


20 weeks also means ultrasound, which for us means finding out the gender! :) I'm sure most everyone reading this already knows but just to be official,

it's a...

Yup, Rowan gets another sister! He wasn't 100% thrilled with that but I think he'll be alright. He's such an awesome brother and so good with babies I think that when she comes he'll be excited anyway. Katie of course is clueless and busy learning new words and figuring out ways to convince Logan to take her on bike rides as much as possible.


I don't know if our new little miss will be as enthusiastic about riding bikes, though there's a pretty good chance! From the pictures it seems there may be gymnastics in our future ;)
Not the best ultrasound picture ever but I just love the foot above the head!

I don't know how it'll be with 3 kiddos around here but I know we're all ready to welcome and love up this little chicky already! December will be a good month :)

1 comment:

mommarazzi said...

I like December birthdays! Perhaps she will want to share November with her mom and brother though. We shall see.

Nice bump you've got going there Mrs Godsiff. You are such a pretty prego!!!

See you soon. Hope those men of mine are using their manners. Thanks so much for having them spend time there.