Here's are a bunch of photos from our adventures in central Oregon and some belated Christmas photos also!
Christmas in Portland! :D
Central Oregon trip! :D
(mixed up on purpose, there were so many photos
I just grabbed a sample and didn't really bother with chronology)
(mixed up on purpose, there were so many photos
I just grabbed a sample and didn't really bother with chronology)
Speaking of which, I propose we should come up with some way to link our house with both Rowan's grandparents' houses! Maybe tunnels? Maybe we get a giant lasso and Paul Bunyun to rope Lacey/Ft Lewis and pull them closer to Oregon? In any case I feel we should be closer so visits can be more frequent! ;)
Or perhaps having to travel to see our loved ones makes our visits all the more special :) Thank you everyone; Grampa and Gramma, aunties, uncles, and Goddy and Gremmy for being so wonderful and making this time not just bearable but fun and enjoyable! We love our family!!! :D Hopefully this next short while before Katelyn is born will go smoothly and everyone will be continue to be healthy and strong!
If I don't keep up well before then definitely be on the look out for more photos in early March ;D
3 comments:
Aaah! That cowboy hat/bandana one is crazy cute!
Way to be cute Rowan.
I think he is going to wear sibling-hood very nicely. He is such a sweet and thoughtful boy. He can teach Katelyn to push the stroller and yell "Watch out! I coming!"
Yup he's a dandy!
thanks! love the one of him and max in the snow. it looks like a painting series (no idea of artist's name), but the scenes are usually at a farm, in the snow, with adorable children and some sort of herding dog. do you know what i am talking about? rowan fits the bill for adorable child, even wears a similar hat to the children in the paintings.
Post a Comment