Playing with his buddy Carson
< Dancing to music on the laptop
(mostly Imagination Movers, I think that's what was on here)
Rowan really likes to take pictures and have pictures taken of him... and Logan is just goofy ;)
I love having both my boys together again. Especially at bathtime! Rowan loves bathtime with dad (except for hair washing of course) and Dad is way better at sitting at the side of the tub than Mama these days ;)
Though I can't deny that I've felt that familiar "so close yet so far" feeling that just about every mother feels at the end of pregnancy. I know she'll be here soon and that as soon as our new carseat arrives in the mail we'll be all ready! Can't leave the hospital without one you know.
3 comments:
Nice! Do you realize that your blog posts are going to have more pink and frilly things in them soon? This one is definitely all boy.
Hope Katie is ready to "Rock and Roll". She and her brother are probably going to do a tag team thing. She will be the "rock and roll all night" and he will be the "party every day".
Rest all you can now.
So when does the seat come??
The seat is here!! So is the new stroller! Hooray! I think we are now set on "gear" :D
Post a Comment