Sunday, September 20, 2009

New camera Part 1

We finally have a new camera! We actually got one then I got all weird, returned it and we got another one. I was confused and worried that we didn't get the best one because we didn't do a whole lot of research but I think that we ended up with a good one.

The first thing I took pictures of was, of course, Rowan. I also took the camera on our trip to La Grande but that adventure resulted in about 430 pictures so I figured I'd show off our new camera's abilities in a few parts. Here's part 1, at home before our trip.


This little boy likes digging,


he also really likes his new swing from Goddy and Gremmy!
Though I think his favorite outside toy most days is the pallets that his dad brought home to practice trials on.It doesn't show very well but Rowan is riding down this pallet. It's leaning on only one other pallet so it's not very high but that's only by Logan and my design. If it were up to Ro he'd be riding off as many as he could, just like da-dad :)

Tune in soon for part 2, on the road!

2 comments:

mommarazzi said...

HURRAY!!!! for new cameras, and cute boys, and adventures in the back yard!

loverstreet said...

he is digging out a trials course there in your backyard and how nice of dad dad to bring pallets for his adventures! i can see the wheels turning in his head...

glad you got a new camera--i've been missing my favorite toddler.