Friday, August 28, 2009

lost... lost... lost....

Well I looked and searched and called everywhere I could think of and I can't find our digital camera anywhere :( I am quite upset. Just about everytime I've talked to anyone about it today I've ended up in tears. I think I lost it outside the local coldstone ice cream shop. The best I can figure I set it on the table, accidentally left it there, and someone decided they would like to have a new camera.

I'm super bummed because the card inside the camera not only had one of the best pictures of Rowan and me that I've ever taken but it also had the before and after shots of Rowan's first salon haircut :( The worst part is that it wasn't even OUR camera, we were borrowing it from my sister and her husband!

Sorry Cherise and Kiel, we'll get you a new one.

4 comments:

mommarazzi said...

Sadness indeed :`(

Do you have any on your phone of his haircut? I'd love to see it.

If you think about it, we have missed pretty much your whole childhood for lack of photographic equipment and finances to get prints made. It was only after I got my first digital camera that I became a mommarazzi!

loverstreet said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
loverstreet said...

sorry about the camera--it is doubly sad that it wasn't even yours!
here is my input on new cameras (always trying to be practical in my advice. ignore the following if needed, i just want to help out if i can.)... becky bought us a panasonic linux from costco and it is awesome. it has been rated best point and shoot by every camera magazine and outside magazine rates it as best gear of the year every year. so check costco because they sometimes have screaming camera, memory card, etc. combos. 'cause we know your gonna need to photograph that little one you're growing!
also, the olympus one that you can drop, put in water, and allow toddlers to hold is pretty snazzy. the kayak school had one and it worked great.
anyhow, my two cents. more importantly, we love and miss all of you! :)

Reese said...

Hey, don't worry about the camera on our account... We have one anyway :)
Just worry about getting yourselves one. That Rowan guy is too cute to not photograph, not to mention the new little one coming up!

Yeah, so you don't have to replace it for us. I am sorry you lost your photos though.