While in Portland this past week he learned that with a little help he can climb the sliding door between Gramma and Grampa's living room and dining room :)
In Sisters he learned to cross his fingers!! ... sort of... ;)
Being silly isn't a learned skill of course.
But it's just so darn cute I had to include it in this post too :D
Yesterday he started making this crazy face, it's soooo funny! I laughed so much :D It's so stinkin' weird!
Man that kid is funny :) and adventurous, silly, sweet, loving, and adorable! What more could a mom ask for?
Flowers maybe? That's been covered! Rowan "got" me two bunches! A hanging basket (I haven't got a proper place to hang it yet) and a fantastic bouquet of tulips! :D Sooo pretty :D I love them both!
Obviously he had help ;) So thank you to mom for helping Rowan and thank you to Logan for ordering flowers online! (I was not expecting that!) Another surprise from Rowan (Logan) came this morning, a balloon and a card from my boys :D
I guess it's fitting that I have a wonderful mother's day the day before Mother's Day since our Saturday is mostly Sunday in New Zealand ;)
5 comments:
You should have a wonderful mother's day because you are one. You have a good boy there Mrs Godsiff!
Happy Mother's Day
Thanks mom :)
I agree with what the other mother said!!
It is wonderful being a mother of women as well as men - I probably won't get that inked onto the other ankle, just in case you were wondering - but my love for you is tattooed on my heart.
aawww... thank you too!! Philippians 1:3-4 is so my heart for you guys :D
I love my Mom and Mum!
Rowan's crazy face looks a lot like a certain brother of mine also?? The old apple doesn't fall far from the tree does it? I guess now you will have 2 very crazy men to watch out for, although this is probably no new revelation to you! Happy Mother's day!
- Evan and Crystal
Post a Comment