Thursday, May 07, 2009

Hooray brothers!!!

Yay! Hayden and Cameron saved my yard! I didn't think it would be possible to mow my yard with my mower but Hayden did it! :D Huzzah!

He even went above and beyond amazing me by simply mowing the front yard (the better off of the two and much smaller than the back). He mowed everything! :D It looks super fantastic! I even got to play soccer and throw the ball for Max with Rowan out there this afternoon. And to complement the nice looking lawn all my flower beds and underneath all our trees have been weeded and turned, they look very nice!

Thanks to Hayden and thanks to Cameron, you guys did a REALLY good job!

1 comment:

Reese said...

Hooray brothers! They should come to my house and help Kiel get the garden planted :P
I can't do too much on my hands and knees.