Wednesday, May 20, 2009

fun with the hose















I didn't think Rowan would be able to squeeze the handle on the sprayer hard enough to use it... I hope this is the first of few underestimations. We'll see how quickly I wise up eh? ;D Rowan is growing up fast and I'm trying to savor every moment while I still have it :)


I love the shadows in this picture (also, the invisible trousers)

I thought he was too little but here he is showing Dad the ropes ;)

dirty face little boy

he is our sunshine!

man, how can he BE so cute???
I got a short video of him spraying in between the shed and the house. We tried but couldn't quite convince him to want to soak anything else ;) he is his father's son.

3 comments:

mommarazzi said...

I should have thought to take pictures of his Uncle Hayden doing yard work here today. He mowed the lawn and edged it and swept. He was wearing pants that you could see though.

Thanks for the new wallpaper for my computer!

mommarazzi said...

Are you going to put anything eatable in that plot or is going to be a lovely flower garden?

Lyssa said...

it's going to be wildflowers, or perhaps it might be a hay field again.