Barefoot and pantsless in a gravel pit.I took off his socks and shoes but he was still too hot so I took off the cute overalls. Then he looked like he might be getting sunburned but I didn't have sunscreen so I took him to the backyard which was shady. It also had a fun area with lots and lots of little rocks just begging to be sat in, kicked, piled, and thrown.
Rowan graciously obliged the rocks ;)
After a while I put his overalls back on him because the shady backyard was too cold for bare little leggys and he played happily.
That is until...

1 comment:
With church and all the family doings it was a long day for that little guy. Something had to be the last straw for him because he was so tired. Wait until he starts talking more. The tears will be followed by "I'm not tiiiiurrrrddd!"
Post a Comment