Rowan has never really liked the vacuum so when I brought it out yesterday to vacuum the new carpet and the furniture he was a little wary. Luckily he's got a good
Aunty and she distracted him by taking him to play in his room while I dragged around the bellowing beast. After I had finished and was wrapping up the cord Rowan picked up the hose and wielded it like a gun... or fire hose. Either way I was happy that he was not scared of every part of the vacuum.
He's a good brave little boy :)


chaaaarge!

He was pretty happy that I didn't put the cushion back right away. Normally this chair is too tall for him to climb up on his own.

It is
definitely spring break, lounging in
pjs and
texting at midday. Life is good on spring break ;) and we're sure glad that Courtney decided to spend hers with us!
3 comments:
Uncle Rylan loved the vacuum at that age. He used to ride on it. We claimed it was his friend since at that point he was an only. Perhaps that is why he relates so well to computers. They are his friends too.
Your carpet looks soft. Is it softer than that last kind?
It is vastly softer and very lovely! You should come feel it!
Post a Comment