Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Hooray for sunshine!!


Winter has been long and slow about packing its bags and heading OUT. Fortunately I have a little sunshine that has made the cold, grey, and crummy weather bearable.

The shot above is from about two weeks ago, that snow all melted away but we got a smattering of new stuff a few days ago so the back yard is mostly white again. The front yard however is almost all green :) yay sun.


While stuck inside Rowan likes to read books and play with his toys. He also enjoys watching his favorite TV show, the Backyardigans. It's a kids show about five colorful animal friends who play in their shared backyard. They sing and dance during every episode (and so does Rowan).


This slump he's doing here didn't last very long, he tried to sit in the chair by himself but couldn't get his little bum far enough back in the chair so he just slumped back and put his foot up. I think it's really funny since he doesn't sit for longer than a minute or two very often.




This is Rowan in my parent's music room. He found the box of toys under the buffet and proceeded to amaze me by stacking FIVE blocks! We don't even have wooden blocks at home. After this display I decided we're going to have to get some.




This funny face is from this morning. We went out to get some flowers for a friend in honor of her return from vacation and in celebration of a BEAUTIFUL sunny day :D

I asked him to say, "cheese" but I think that his smile was actually because of a combination of the sun in his face and a crow he just spied down the sidewalk. Just after I got this picture he set the flowers down and started chasing it laughing.

Rowan really likes birds.

1 comment:

mommarazzi said...

Man oh man that kid is cute!!!! He's getting to be such a charmer. Can't wait to get my hands on him again.