Saturday, March 14, 2009

just a few pics of da boy

We haven't been up to much in the last week but I've been encouraged to keep this updated :) so I will.


I seem to forget my camera quite a bit when we're actually doing stuff but for some reason I can remember it at meal time. Go figure. Anyway, the picture above is over at our friends' house and below is home, notice the snow. Yeah that was just a few days ago. Today it's been raining so we're finally snow free but it was a tenacious bit of the white stuff for sure.

I just love that little grin!!


Rowan is into putting on shoes. Usually he's tromping around in one of whatever he could get and keep on his foot. Two shoes often takes a bit more patience and time than he can afford. There are always other toys to play with or books that mom has just put back on the shelf, it's a busy life being a one year old.

Yesterday we were getting ready to go out and he brought me one of his little NZ gumboots so I put it on him then he brought me one of his dad's boots. It was so cute I made him stand there for a picture. He was really good about it. Other than being a little squirrelly he is pretty much always good for pictures.

So there you go, our update: We've been eating and putting on shoes :)

3 comments:

mommarazzi said...

And you've blossomed into quite a little writer there too. I love how you describe all the things you are doing.

Da boy is pretty great!

You are doing a wonderful job, Lys. Keep up the good work.

mommarazzi said...

Ohhh I just clicked on each picture and made them full sized. The second one comes up practically life sized on my screen. I love seeing every little nuance of his little face from his sparkly eyes to the hint of the unibrow to come. Gotta love those genes from the daddy side!

Lyssa said...

How about that rice in his lap? Or the wet mark down his front because I thought that juice, tuna, and rice wouldn't need a bib? ;) hehehe, I am amused by those nuances.

Thanks for the comments mom :D