Rowan is getting much better. As long as I don't try to give him too much too fast he is keeping things down great. Logan on the other hand called me from work yesterday to let me know that he was now throwing up. So now I've got two boys operating at less than 100% :P Logan slept from 6pm until about 7:15am so he's feeling alright. Breakfast this morning is toast, marmite, and ginger ale for Logan and apple juice, cheerios, and a bit of banana for Rowan. I think we'll be just fine :)
2 comments:
Look at those pictures on the top of your blog page... Do you remember how little that not so little guy was!?
He is a big boy now.
I hope that man of yours is feeling much better soon.
you are such a good wife and mom. thanks for taking care of two guys who mean the world to us.
Post a Comment