we're off on the adventure of a lifetime! Parenthood.
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Guess what
That's right! He's walking!
He doesn't go terribly far and he falls down a bit but in the last couple days he's just taken off! Four days ago he would only go maaaybe four steps between me and the couch or whatever. I guess something just clicked :)
6 comments:
YEAH!!!! Way to go Rowan! You are doing it dude!
Oh my gosh... I just realized there are going to be toddlers in the house when my poor Christmas trees are decorated!
No worries. I'll put unbreakable ornaments on the bottom 3rd of the trees. Those little ones are worth a few rearranged ornaments.
WOW!!!!! Go Rowan!!!! Wooohooo!!!!! Danika and Rowan should come over to teach Simon!
we think he has the jack sparrow walk down perfectly! way to go little man!
Hurrah! Only now he might turn a little skinny running around so much.... maybe not :)
how come you don't read my blog?
Post a Comment