Thursday, October 02, 2008

Rowan is 11 months and 1 day old!

Hooray 11 months baby! :D For any of you unfamiliar with the tradition I'll explain. In my family the day a baby turns 11 months you take them to get professional pictures done. 11 months is sort of a "just right" age when the kid is big but still under a year so still "officially" a baby. So yesterday accompanied by his gramma and cousins Wyatt, Genevieve, and Danika I took my still "officially baby" boy to a photographer for fancy pictures. He did really really well and smiled adorably for so many I had the worst time trying to choose between them. Luckily the thought of Logan's probable reaction to coming home to stacks upon stacks of photos costing several hundred dollars kept my purse strings tight ;) I finally did narrow it down though, I chose three poses to mark this special day in my little bubby's life. My mom took some pictures of the pictures so everyone could get to see. The color and quality aren't spectacular but that's the way it goes. I don't think it matters that much. Nothing could diminish his cuteness and charm :D

The top one is my favorite
(the other two are also favorites also but that one is just a bit more favorite)

1 comment:

mommarazzi said...

I miss his cuteness at my house already. I guess his cousins are going to have to fill in the cuteness void in the next couple of days.