I went to the doctor last week and inquired so the midwife checked and said that I was about 1 cm dilated and 75% effaced :D I know that I could stay that way for a while or even be more so and still wait days or weeks for my little guy to show his face but I'm still excited. That's 1 centimeter that I my body won't have to worry about during active labor and 75% of thinning that I'm already done with. A good start indeed.
Oh, and Aunty Kara needs to create a blog so she post comments to my face that I should update.
I love you Aunty Kara, we want to see pictures of you and yours!
2 comments:
I wasn't that far along until after I'd been in labor for like a year already, I swear. I'm glad things are progressing well, and that it seems like you'll have a much easier time than me and Simon. Go Alyssa!
I still say that Master Rowan will joining us before that due date of his. Just do the thing I told you to do and you will progress much quicker. Swimmers do a fine job of readying things ;-)
Post a Comment