My little guy is pretty active nowadays but he seems to be camera shy. I've tried again and again to take a little video of my tummy bouncing around for Logan to see but everytime I point the camera down he either freezes or moves just enough that I can feel him but the camera can't see it.
I can't wait to see what Rowan will be into :) maybe art or bikes or skateboarding or animals (lately it seems like he wants to be Chuck Norris when he grows up) I can't wait to have him out so I can play with him :D Joylynn and Lalita are making me a little jealous, how come I have to be due after them?? I want to hold my baby! Though waiting and having a healthy baby is way better than having him now this early, premature labor is certainly not ideal.
I guess I can wait a little while more :) he's being a good boy and we're doing well. Our next appointment is on the 10th so we'll see if we're still right on with weight and size, I'm feeling pretty good so I think we will be. The only problem I've had in the last couple days is that he seems to have his Daddy's taste in TV shows and squirms his little body around more when I'm watching shows that Logan thinks are silly or dumb. I know that's not really why he's moving but it's fun to think that that's the reason he's kicking and punching me all up. When Logan has to be working and I have to just be sitting at home avoiding dish washing and folding laundry I need something interesting and preferably amusing to occupy my thoughts and time ;) I wanted to get a trampoline but apparently that's not good, Logan said not until after Rowan's born... but playing on a trampoline sounds like super fun! *sigh* Oh well, I guess that's one more thing I can wait for. Dinner however is not and I need to go figure out what I am going to eat tonight.
4 comments:
Hayden already taught him how to "punch you all up"? What a good uncle.
I feel like someone punched me all up... only I think I'm just sore from over doing myself at farmer's market and going on rides at the fair that caused me to be extra tense.
We get to come to see the big belly show this weekend. HURRAY!
yea for healthy, bouncing baby boys! we can't wait to see this little one in action outside of the womb.
weird...I posted a comment on here a couple of days ago asking you to email me..must not have gone through. Please email me Alyssa! I lost your email address while changing computers and I would like to "talk" to you. Thanks!
Post a Comment