Tuesday, August 14, 2007

a couple of good guys

I was just browsing the vast picture archive here at my parents' house and I happened upon this one of two guys whom I happen to like a lot. My little brother and my husband both pretty much in their elements. Both headed to the woods behind my house it looks like Hayden toting a couple airsoft guns (in a cast no less) and Logan his bike, a shovel and an axe. Both with water and mud slowly engulfing their pants, aaah good times... goood times.


I do have one question though... where is Hayden's helmet?

3 comments:

mommarazzi said...

Did Logan ever take bike safety classes? I'm sure riding a bike out in the woods carrying an ax isn't exactly safe.

Maybe it's just the mom in me. Don't run with those scissors! You'll poke your eye out.

Lyssa said...

Well, he's wearing a helmet...

loverstreet said...

hey, what happened to you? we want to know the ins and outs of our favorite pregnant woman!
we are thinking of you and our godson-to-be and hope you are doing well.
please call or email when you have the chance...