Wednesday, August 01, 2007

YAY BIRTHDAY!!

Today is Rylan's birthday! Well... at least it is in the US and since that's where I am I say today HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO RYLAN! In honor of my brother I decided not to post pictures of him but of his passion and love

CATS! So without further ado, here are my kitties celebrating Rylan's birthday (when it actually was his birthday in Korea, I took all of these yesterday) in their regular fashion... which is running around, climbing on things, fighting each other and generally being cute.


Ruckus is ADORABLE isn't he?




















I don't know what was so fascinating to Peanut Butter (right) but it freaked Polar Bear out.






Ninja's eyes never do the red eye thing, just blue. Isn't it pretty?


Polar Bear on the attack!
















4 comments:

mommarazzi said...

I think Rylan should have all 5. Or at least 5 of your 10. They are adorable kitties. Ry, you get to see at least one of them in person. I am going to foster mother it until Cherise can have it.

Jenn Turner said...

They are so cute! It almost makes me wish I had one...almost. :)

LPSM said...

Kitties are cute, the claws...Not so much..... But I like to look at their pictures

loverstreet said...

so i have been wanting to call you, but i realized that i 1) don't have your cell phone number--only logan's and 2) don't have your email address to ask for your phone number.
can you please let me know some way, some how what your email and/or cell phone number is?
hope you are doing great!
love, lindsey (lindseyo@uidaho.edu)