Here they is! Five little kitties.
We don't know yet which are boys and which are girls but we named them anyway because they're just so darn cute how could we not? The one sitting up the tallest is Norman (after Norman Schwarzkopf, because its splotches of tan reminded Logan of desert cammo), Little Ninja is the black one looking sleepily at the camera, the other black one is actually black and white and looks a lot like Havoc and Chaos so we call it Ruckus. The other two look so much alike that I can't tell in this picture which is which, Polar Bear is one of them and has a little black spot on its nose and we call the other one Peanut Butter. Those two look like they'll be either mostly white or mostly tan, we'll just have to wait and see.
Here is Max with our new neighbor, we don't know his or her name yet but it looks like a young golden retriever. It didn't take too long for Max to start to try and teach the run-up-and-down-the-fence game he so enjoyed with his little white buddy who moved away. I have to say this bigger dog isn't as good at it though, instead of racing endlessly up and down it'll follow Max for a bit and then lope back into its own yard. It's pretty amusing to watch Max's little legs pounding away while is new loftier friend bounds along the other side.
4 comments:
Max is so funny. Those kitties are cute and fuzzy. I want one! I think I like Norman. He or she looks pretty cool.
I will take Peanut Butter!
I looked at those baby kitties everyday and said, "Look at how cute my sister's kitties are!" And everyone was awed and everyone was a blubbering mess due to the cuteness of the kittens.
Only you weren't here to whitness it. Sorry.
Cats is small.
I want my Norman!!
Post a Comment