Friday, July 06, 2007

'Twas grand

Here are some pictures of the adventure Logan and I had last weekend. We headed south "behind" (to the east of) Mount St. Helens to the Columbia gorge, it was a beautiful day.
This first shot is somewhere between Rainier and Helens, I don't recall where exactly.















We stopped for lunch at a boat launch on the northwest corner of Riffe lake.


















And here's St Helens from the west, it was so so pretty.

Logan took this flowery shot :) isn't it awesome?



When we got to the gorge we realized that is was Saturday and the great weather meant the old road with all the waterfalls was CRAZY busy so we only stopped at one (Bridal veil). That was special to me because it was one of the places we went on our honeymoon. And, of course, it was majestic and beautiful :D









Then we slept at Dad and Mom's house and headed home Sunday to see our kitties! Their eyes are opening up a bit more but I haven't taken a lot of pictures because I feel mean making flashes at them while they are just starting to see. Perhaps in a few more days (after Havoc stops moving them around) I'll take some so you can see how cute they are.

2 comments:

mommarazzi said...

Godsiff's Grand Adventure. You got to see some beautiful scenery! Wish we had been home to see you but we were having our Walla Walla adventure at the same time.

But we did see you! You came to our house again! Good times. Thanks for coming down again

WallaWallaDay said...

I want to see kitties! Espcially because it's apparently my fault that they even exist =)