Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Yay hooray!

We had our ultrasound today and although at times our little one was a bit reluctant to cooperate we saw what we wanted to see :) arms, legs, hands, feet, face and all those other important bits. I haven't scanned anything yet so no pictures yet but I will. And since I know you're all wondering (if I didn't already tell you)

It's a boy!! :D

3 comments:

Jenn Turner said...

Congratulations Alyssa! That is fantastic :) I'm really happy for you guys!

mommarazzi said...

Yay Hooray Indeed! He is going to be such a blessed baby having you guys as parents. Hope his flipping and moving isn't an indication that he is going to be leaping off things on a bicycle or taking great risks.... You already have one of those "boys". He couldn't do much better than taking after his dad. Congratulations. Way to have a baby!

Lola Bacon said...

More boys, more boys, more boys!!!!!