Thanks Linds! I went out and got myself a shiny new ticker! I'm trying to get it on here... If you don't see it hopefully sometime soon it will be over there on the right side of the screen with a cute little blue elephant in some grass. It wasn't exactly what I wanted to do but I don't know how to do HTML so I went with my second really cute choice. I'm glad I got the tip on where to find one of those because I wanted one but had only seen one website that had them and I didn't like any of them.
Anyway I hope you can see my new elephant countdown to our due date (Oct. 27th) and that my blog isn't stark white when you look at it, I tried also to add pretty colors. I guess we'll see if blogger is my friend or not...
3 comments:
It looks great! Very cute blog with an elephant.
Your blog looks very new mommy-ish.
I have lots of events to look forward to in the months ahead. I don't think I could put a ticker for each one but I am so excited to watch yours tick down.
Hope you are enjoying feeling your little "Batman" move around more now.
See you soon.
don't you find out today?!? please call us or post or something because we are so excited to hear if it is really a baby batman or a baby catwoman.
have fun seeing your baby and hearing its heartbeat!
Post a Comment