Friday, December 01, 2006

it's been a month... only two more weeks

I miss Logan tonight, I hate when I can't remember vividly what it feels like to kiss Logan. That's one of the worst things about him being gone so long. That and I miss talking to him, I got to chat with my father in law yesterday and as much as I love our all too infrequent phone chats I felt sad because Logan and his dad sound so much alike. It made me think about how much I miss Logan's voice *sigh*. Ha ha, I'm so melodramatic. I can get pretty ridiculous when Logan is gone. I really have to keep my head and my sense of humor or these times suck more than usual, which is pretty bad.

Ah well, a deep breath, a few fruit snacks, and a glass apple juice and I'll be right as rain *gasp* I may even have a string cheese in the fridge! Thank you, my friends and family, for being so great, supportive and available to lend wisdom and insight (even if it's just about Christmas lights and carpet pads) Logan and I wouldn't be able to survive the army if we didn't have you. We love you all :)

1 comment:

mommarazzi said...

Do you have lovely garlands adorning the inside of your home too? It will be fun to see. I hope to come up to see you before Logan gets here. That would be spiffy.