Friday, December 01, 2006

Christmas is coming...

I put my outside lights up yesterday, I'll have to try and get a good picture to put up here. Until then just imagine the most beautiful string of white lights, a few blinking, many shining brightly for all to see and four burnt out but moved around so that they don't look weird that you've ever seen on my new house. Just be sure to imagine them strung along the gutter and half the fence on the left side of the house when you're standing in the street looking towards the house... oh, be sure to imagine that you're watching for cars too.

My pets are so cute. They hopped up onto the couch with me and curled into little fuzzy sleeping balls of cuteness. I'm feeling a bit sleepy myself but I'm too busy playing with my new and fancy dial up internet :D it's not the fastest thing ever in my life but it's internet and it's 10 bucks a month (yay) so it's pretty great.

Now I just need to get a garbage can and figure out how to make Chaos stop trying to attack the cursor because she keeps stepping on the keyboard.

But first!! Spuuumoniiii!! mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

2 comments:

WallaWallaDay said...

Oh yay internet! So great!

Christmas lights?! What are you a homeowner or something? That's cool. I tried your imagination technique, but unfortunately I was run over before I got to the part about watching for cars.

So your animals all love each other and stuff? That's also great. Are the kittens tall and adolescent-like yet?

Lola Bacon said...

Alyssa, you are awesome!

May I humbly suggest a the-music-is-not-on reunion weekend? I will abandon my husband and child and Cherise will abandon her Walla Walla and we will converge in hyper, silly, remeniscinet wonderland.