Monday, October 30, 2006

I am adventurous

Adventures on which I am to embark soon:
  • vacationing in Portland awaiting house vacancy
  • turning 21
  • moving into our first house
  • having kittens and a puppy
  • job hunting

Adventures on which I am embarked:
  • having Logan at school in Georgia
  • moving out of my first living place away from home

More adventures to which I look forward with great excitement and anticipation:
  • making my house mine with paint and decorating and all that fun stuff!
  • Logan coming home for Christmas!!!!!

2 comments:

Jenn Turner said...

Happy birthday Lyssa! Why don't you come over sometime so I can bake you a cake or something? It would be fun!

Hope you have a fabulous birthday!

WallaWallaDay said...

For some strange reason, when I read Jenn's comment, I read "come over sometime so I can choke you on cake or something?"

I was glad when I realized that it didn't. Although Alyssa probably would've had some sweet defensive moves!