Wednesday, June 21, 2006

We are wicked mega

I would just like to say that Hayden and Cameron are great and happen to be braver than me... well, at least on carnival rides. This one was sort of slow but went high. At the tallest part I held on whereas Cameron, while being smaller (ie. less strapped in) and on the outside (ie. he went higher) stuck his arms out like Superman through many of the very high bits of our flight. And of course Hayden is absolutely bogen, though the ness of this was cleverly hidden during this photo. I enjoy the rides that jostle a bit more while feeling more secure with locking lapbars and such, like the scrambler or that crazy one Hayden and I went on last year..... that was great. Thanks for the fun guys, can't wait for the next time we can get on rides and try to get so sick we puke! Or at least talk like we're going to... gotta love big talk at the waterfront villiage :)

No comments: