
Here's Dad and us chillin' by what we recently learned was a mower. Thanks for all the lessons Dad, from figuring out what the big metal thing at the side of Grandpa's driveway was to learning how to be a good spouse, you've always been there with wisdom, guidance and love :) Thanks, I love you!
And HURRAH to Dads in law! I just realized I don't have many pictures of my father in-law. We'll have to remedy that at some stage I suppose. In any case I'm so happy to be a Godsiff and to be in the wonderful family that I am. Thank you, my dear father in-law, for being great :) I look forward to many an adventure and many many a dumb joke to which I will dutifully and heartily laugh... provided they not be too dumb ;)

oh, and thanks for raising that husband of mine right and good :D
No comments:
Post a Comment