He's home again :D huzzah, and we have an apartment (huzzah x 2) or at least we will as of tomorrow when Logan fills out the rest of the paperwork, aaaaaaand the Army will pay for us to move so if we get any furniture this weekend we can rent a uhaul and get reimbursed for it :D (hip x2) + hooray!
Yeah I know I'm a dork
It's really exciting but at the same time scary because it's the first time I've ever moved that I can remember clearly and I haven't gotten my license yet. I wish making a behind-the-wheel driving test appointment wasn't so ridiculous. Oh well, I'll have it soon and then I'll be more freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! I think we're going to need another vehicle though... probably.
1 comment:
I'm serious about the couch, just let me know when will be a good time for you to get it out of my house!
Post a Comment