Saturday, April 08, 2006

I will never forget you ghettobees

Tonight was pretty much my last day at work. At least I think so... I may be back in a while to work whilst Logan be away again. But we'll see, in any case all my coworking friends there got me a cake and a card and a couple of them even got me flowers. I didn't cry until right after they'd all cheered and presented me with my cake and card, then realized that we were still open and working so I was left pretty much alone at the table with a cake that said, "We'll miss you Alyssa" on it. Well that did it, I realized that I was really leaving and I cried a bit but didn't bawl because I was still working. In any case the cake was chocolate and yummy and I love all my friends at my Applebees (affectionately known as ghettobees) I told everyone not to worry because I would be back for visiting since my parents live right down the street and all... :) besides we have to have a montage party! Or at least I want to... we'll see :)

Good last night at work. Good friends. Good time to hit the sack. Goodnight all.

1 comment:

Jenn Turner said...

Lyssa! I don't know the whole story yet, but PLEASE do not leave town without coming by first.