Saturday, March 25, 2006
bored now... tired....
I went puddle jumping on my bike today :) fun stuff. If you're curious that's just me riding around and randomly stomping my front tire into puddles :D I want to go with Logan sometime, he'd probably think it was ridiculous but :P IIIIIIIII think it'd be fun! Rather I think it IS fun! :D I'm supposed to write out the fantastic adventure that should have happened at work tonight but I'm tired so I'm going to tell you all about it tomorrow. It's a great story, all about taping hokies and wailing creatures and a rebel alliance (with tee shirts!) :D oh yeah, that's right TEE shirts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I went puddle jumping for journey announcements! But I did not use my bike (either one). I just used my raincoat and I skipped down to the puddle and jumped around.
Post a Comment