I guess I should tell you all about that fantastic adventure that never did, but should have, happened at work. WELL, the whole tale sort of came together in pieces and not in order so I'll just share the fancier version first.
Hokay, so. First of all, we (being Rami, Allan, Bridget, Andy, everyone else I talked to about it, and me) would have tee shirts, and they say "rebel alliance" on them. Except Bridget's, hers says "Rubel allowance" and if anyone else other than Andy wants to know why, it IS the rubel ALLOWANCE, duuuuh. Anyway, so we'd have our tee shirts, then we'd tape a hokie to the ceiling to distract the eeeeevil. THEEEN we'd all sneak into the kitchen with our ninjaness and free the creature that had been enslaved by Applebees to clean the dishes, the one that'd been wailing for many-a-moon and release it into the wilds of Lloyd Center! And we would be victorious.
The reason behind this valiant quest was really nothing more than water pressure... or so I was told.... Our dishwasher at work was making this weird noise for at least a day last week, it sounded like a ship's horn or a moose or something. Actually the hokie on the ceiling came about first, before we (we meaning... me, rolling silverware at carside, waiting for someone to come pick up their order, having many more minutes to contemplate nonsense than I should have been allowed) even thought about rescuing anything. I just thought it'd be a good diabolical plan, and being as amused by the word "diabolical" as I was... I sort of ran with it :)
2 comments:
no story, at least not at the moment. I'm sure it has a long and glorious history. One whose secrets only sugar highs and/or late late nights can reveal. But presently I was just being a dork :)
to me it sounds like an amazingly well spun rendition of Strong Bad's "lookin' pret-ty niiice"
It also has an essence of Wyatt's "ve'ies"
Way to go.
Post a Comment