but it seemed about time to post, so... here you go.
I've been at Art Media just about a bazillion times in the past week :P I keep forgetting things or just figuring I won't need them but it turns out that I do indeed need them so I have to go back. :P I need to finish my 2' x 3' drawing by Monday, I don' t think it'll be too bad but I'm already a bit stressed. And I need to be painting TODAY and I got up an hour late.... so..... I'm sitting here blogging instead of doing homework.... sooooo.... I'm going now to draw and paint like mad before work.
2 comments:
Aha! I KNEW we were related... there was just something there...
We both had to post, with not really much to say, AND we're both using the term bazillion which actually isn't a technical term for anything... it's slang.
where is your bazillion? Did you post it? I can't find it.
Post a Comment