Tuesday, February 21, 2006

I'm grumpy

I got off a stinking 8 O'CLOCK then I had to go and eat. I'm such a dork :P

So it was really slow tonight right? right. So I got off really REALLY early but my bloodsugar was really REALLY low so I ordered food. Well, I got to talking with (listening to) my friend and ended up not leaving work until 9 o'clock and I'm so frustrated and mad I don't even WANT to try and get homework done even though now is probably earlier than I'd be home on any normal work night. I want to puke I'm so frustrated and I want to cry because I'm sad that I didn't leave right when I got off :P I'm too emotional, I shouldn't have let my bloodsugar get so low. Stupid.


And I haven't heard from Logan in any way for a few days.... that makes me grumpy too but it's ok because I'm only really grumpy about it when I'm tired and he just doesn't have time which is understandable, I mean, he is in a war. I try to cut him slack and not be impatient or spoiled... I just miss him... :(

No comments: