people PEOPLE I am in need of your generous assistance! If anyone has an extra dollar and a love for lemonade I have a proposal for you. If you simply make your way to Walla Walla, Washington there is a young woman there, you will know her for her curly hair, lemonade in hand and unfortunate lack of a dollar bill. A dollar in change would be gladly accepted but a crisp fancily flat bill will work wonders as well. You will find this sad sad young woman in the library... should you find more than one library in the Wallas don't lose heart! Keep searching! She needs chocolate! Please people! Dig deep in your hearts for compassion and love and deep into your wallets for a dollar! It isn't a donation, it's a trade! There is no work for you, she has already put the money into the machine and everything! All you need to do is present the dollar to her and she'll happily and triumphantly present the lemonade to you. So answer the call! Be on your way! Be it by bus, train, plane, foot or pack mule may you fly... that is, go fast... and relieve her of the delicious however cursed lemonade so she can get some chocolate like she really wanted before the lemonade machine ate her dollar which was stupid because she was just testing it to make sure it was good because the chocolate machine wasn't taking it.
Thank you all and goodnight.
2 comments:
Yes, it was a good good dollar.
And unselfish too, sacrificing itself to the evil greedy lemonade machine.
(And one more story about this cursed machine. One time, I actually wanted lemonade, instead, the machine gave me three bottles of water. WATER!! What the...)
This is probably the most tragic story I've heard in a long long time...I'm so so sorry.
Post a Comment